We preach Jesus Christ and Him Crucified.
The vision of Harvest Christian Church is to see Christians serve the Lord in grace and freedom. This we see as a fruit of consistently hearing and seeking to live the clear message of the Cross and the Grace of God. We strongly believe that this is the only way for the church to be equipped, strengthened and come to maturity in the Lord.
We are a family made up of people from various backgrounds, cultures and languages that the Lord has united through our identification with Jesus Christ and our love for one another.
Harvest Christian Church was established in 2000 and in 2006 became a partner church of CTMI (Church Team Ministries International).
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of those condemned to spend eternity without God and his wonderful plan of redemption.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
As God changes our lives, we as believers desire to reach out to others and show God’s love in practical ways, that benefit our local communities. As a church we are active in supporting registered societies that make a meaningful contribution to the community. We encourage members to participate and volunteer their time and financially support these efforts. On a monthly basis we collect non-perishable food items for distribution to people in need; with our primary focus being those in need within the church.